Since 1987, EDM has taken a lead role in the transfer of technology to our industry. EDM takes pride in bringing together professionals in the utility, engineering and related industries in an effort to present new information and technological advancements.
Following is a list of both EDM-sponsored conferences and workshops as well as other industry meetings where we are participating. Scroll down past the International Conference info to see an up-to-date list of EDM's participation in our industry's events. Contact us if you have any questions; follow the links provided to get more information!!! Thanks for stopping by!
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OVERHEAD LINES - hosted by edm - POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 2019!!!
- 2019??? Yes... with the IEEE PES T&D Conference and Expo being held in Denver in April 2018, we knew we'd be taking all their 15,000-ish participants away and that our time would best be spent supporting IEEE's effort to host a great conference! As a result, we're postponing for a year. Our best conference yet will be held Spring 2019!
- Click below for details regarding the 2016 Conference, format, agenda, speakers, trade show, field session, etc. If you ever need a referral from a previous attendee, just ask and we'll hook you up.
- Call for Papers will be sent out electronically (and available online) in Spring 2018. Please contact EDM to be added to our electronic database!
- Last conference: April 4-7, 2016 - Fort Collins, Colorado U.S.A. The photo below is from the Field Session at EDM's Fort Collins headquarters.
- NEXT CONFERENCE: March 25-28, 2019 - Fort Collins, Colorado U.S.A.
UPCOMING Conferences & Workshops
western underground committee
- EDM will be available in the Matzinger-Keegan, Inc. (MKI) booth at the Showcase. Please stop by!
- March 14, 2018 - Roseville, California U.S.A.
NWPPA Engineering & operations conference and trade show
- EDM will present, "Avian Interactions with Power Lines."
- April 10-12, 2018 - Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.
IEEE PES T&D CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
- EDM and INTEC Services, Inc. will both be exhibiting in a 500-sq. ft space - Booth #2042 - and will be there to help welcome you to Colorful Colorado.
You won't miss our Colorado-esque booth! Please stop by!
- April 16-19, 2018 - Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
INTERNATIONAL LINEMAN'S RODEO
- EDM will be exhibiting in Booth #519.
- October 11-13, 2018 - Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.
ASCE SEI TRANSMISSION & SUBSTATION STRUCTURES CONFERENCE 2018
- EDM will be exhibiting again... exact booth number will be provided as soon as we have it!
- November 4-8, 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.